Deanna Bogart's Genre-Free Zone
DB’s original adventurous genre free ‘Blusion’ has garnered awards and accolades over her long and productive career as a bandleader/multi instrumentalist/singer-songwriter. Expanding now to include producing festivals, artists, and as an educator/mentor (any age) while nonstop gigging around the globe, playing with stellar musicians everywhere. Currently working on a new record soon to be released…..more
Blues Music Awards
● Four time Award winner Blues Horn Instrumentalist
● Nominee Pinetop Perkins Piano Player Award
Boquete Jazz & Blues Festival
Deanna serves as an executive producer for this yearly music festival held in breathtakingly beautiful Panama. She has also handled artist acquisition since 2014.
‘Approach to improv’ ‘creativity and rising about the fear’ amongst others as well as one on one sessions tailored to individual needs. All ages…
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In The Studio
Let the tracking begin! Recording this June….new record comin’… Til then, check out the discography, releases and merchandise in the store.
We’re slowly joining the mobile movement with a new updated db website! Thanks for your patience!
- Bogart plays a jumpin' piano ...
that rollicks with a fast tempo and panoramic solos. ...
a sound that transcends genre classification …
The latest offering by Bogart is really good music.
–Rick Galusha, Blues Wax
- "Luster, sophistication and soul"
-- The Washington Post
- "...possesses a gift for approaching blues, soul and R&B material with warmth and firmness. Her originals here [on Real Time], in particular the beautifully sung, intelligent ballads "Blue By Night" and "Tender Days," sound as fresh as if she'd magically plucked them out of the air. "